This website is a collection of research notes and an online diary about my path in healing my inguinal hernia naturally (without surgery). The main sections of the website are:
- Introduction – first time visitors, start here! [ coming soon ... ]
- Healing program – the program I am following and researching
- Diary of progress – a diary tracking my progress [ coming soon ... ]
- Links/resources – pointers to relevant resources elsewhere
- Feedback – reader feedback [ coming soon ... ]
The contents of this website are continuously updated to reflect my progress and any new findings on the subject matter. So, check back early and often. Comments and feedback are welcome!
What is a hernia?
Hernia is the protrusion of an organ or tissue through a ruptured or other opening in its surrounding walls, especially in the abdominal region.
What is an inguinal hernia?
Inguinal hernia is a common type of hernia in which abdominal-cavity contents, i.e. a loop of the intestine, protrude through a weak area of the abdominal wall in the groin region, or the inguinal canal.
Disclaimer: Nothing published on this website should be construed as medical advice. This website does not offer medical diagnosis or patient-specific treatment advice. Please consult with your own health care professional about your specific situation. [ More ... ]